- Posted by Mary Anne on June 30, 2017
In this Case Study we are delighted to share some of the Genetics Society of America’s experiences of using Overleaf and how it has made a very tangible and positive contribution to their publishing operations—and been welcomed by their author community. Today, 70% of all accepted LaTeX submissions coming into the the Genetics Society of America’s GENETICS journal are now written and submitted using the Overleaf template and platform.
The Overleaf team are grateful to the GSA for their assistance during preparation of this Case Study.
- Posted by Mary Anne on February 3, 2017
The Purdue University Graduate School was evaluating tools and solutions that would address the following goals:
- Make the thesis writing process easier for students.
- Decrease the amount of time and work required by the Graduate School to review theses.
- Streamline the thesis review process.
Providing premium Overleaf accounts and customized writing templates to all students, faculty and staff is helping the Purdue Graduate School achieve these goals.