- Posted by Mary Anne on January 8, 2016
- Posted by Shelly on January 8, 2016
"Overleaf has made work easier, documents prettier and life simpler." – Aalok Thakkar
Recently we spoke with Aalok Thakkar, a student at Chennai Mathematical Institute pursuing an undergraduate degree in Mathematics and Computer Science, and a member of Institute of Actuaries of India. His interest lies in economics, mathematics, computer science and history.
- Posted by Mary Anne on January 6, 2016
An interview with Overleaf Advisor Maria Luiza - tackling astrophysical problems with a statistical mindsetPosted by Shelly on December 17, 2015
"Overleaf represents freedom of creation, sharing, and novelty." – Maria Luiza Linhares Dantas
Maria recently completed her Masters degree in Astrophysics at the University of Sao Paulo, and we're delighted to welcome her as a new Overleaf Advisor!
In this short interview she explains why she applied to be an Advisor and how she's been using Overleaf in her recent work.
- Posted by John on December 15, 2015
NOTE: This article discusses the integration of IEEE Collabratec™ and the (now legacy) Overleaf v1 platform. Subsequent to initial publication of this blog post (15 December, 2015), the next generation of Overleaf (Overleaf v2) has been scheduled for launch on 4 September, 2018. At the time of writing this note (17 August, 2018) the IEEE Collabratec™ integration is not yet available within Overleaf v2: we are working on the implementation and expect it to be fully operational shortly after Overleaf v2 is launched.
Earlier this year we announced a new collaboration with the IEEE to integrate Overleaf into the IEEE Collabratec™ platform.
Here's our short guide to help you get started, where we cover how to:
- Get set up by linking your Overleaf and Collabratec accounts
- Save existing Overleaf documents into your Collabratec library
- Open your Collabratec LaTeX projects directly in Overleaf for editing online
- Make changes and keep documents and metadata in-sync across both platforms
- Create new research papers using the IEEE LaTeX templates with your metadata pre-filled in on Overleaf
Sign up for a free account and receive regular updatesRegistrer
Start writing now!Create A New Paper
Overleaf is GratisNew to LaTeX?
Start with a template